Author Topic: MY ANGER BOTH BOIL OVER  (Read 3980 times)

Ian H

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MY ANGER BOTH BOIL OVER
« on: April 30, 2013, 02:05:33 PM »
I don't know if I cried when I was dragged from my mothers arms. I know I cried a lot at the abuse of my white father.. I know the lies flowed like a great river. We have done this for you. “You' be a better person for it.”

This morning I woke up crying again, yesterdays lies hadn't quite sunk in. Instead of waking in a hospital as I had been told I would be. I woke sharing the room with an aggressive 92 year year old in an elderly aged facility.

The tears really began to flow when I opened my first email. Doormat had been given to a lady that really liked cats.

For the second time in my life my life had been taken away,

Fat

• View Profile
Re: MY ANGER BOTH BOIL OVER
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 01:51:22 AM »
Not not not fair.

Linda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 03:05:43 AM »
Will the lady let you have Doormat back when you get out?  Or are they going to try to keep you in there?
Aren't you allowed your own  decisions on your care?

I'm sorry.  I'm frustrated that I'm not in a position to help you.   Please,  let me know what I can do to help.

Linda

EverJack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 12:09:56 PM »
 :'(

Cathrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 11:23:33 PM »
This is awful news.  I hope there's been some kind of mistake and it's corrected soon.  Prayers and loving thoughts.  Cathleen

Ian H

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 01:52:18 PM »
Linda the intention I will be in aged care all my remaining life.

Cathleen
A mistake has been made but not the mistake you think of. I was talking about this with the doctor this morning. He found it surprising that I was transferred to a hospital that wasn't equipped to handle my injuries then he got vary upset to see I was classed as permanent aged care. then when he saw an email sent out claiming my injuries were caused by doormat as justification for seizing her . the person he sent the email to was there and new Doormat was nowhere around. This is onl one of the thousands of lies being circulated at moment  My son was rung and told my osteoporosis was so bad that in all likely hood I would be found dead with a broken leg and unable to get to phone. It is srange in just 4 weeks my bome density has gone from very good to fatally bad. The big question is why is he doing this?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Ian

Fat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 03:00:38 PM »
You can and should be able to ask for some sort of second opinion - or to see the results of tests for yourself - they actually are your property so far as I understand.

There should be someone going in to bat for your side.

EverJack

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 10:05:24 AM »
I agree with Don.  Won't the doctor help you on this?  You said he is upset.  Who started all these rumors, anyway, and why??  I've been very upset about this, too.   >:(

Ed

Linda

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 04:48:37 AM »
Please see if the doctor will do something for you-send you some place where they can treat you and get you back to health and on your feet again.

Can your son get hold of Doormat wherever he is and keep him until you get out?

It's bad enough that you're stuck in there for now and it sounds like they're doing nothing to help get you back out and on your feet again, but it also makes me so sad to think of Doormat at the mercy of these cruel and relentless people.

Cathrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 05:01:04 AM »
It is srange in just 4 weeks my bome density has gone from very good to fatally bad.
What???

What is your status now?  Where are you now?
Cathleen

Ian H

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 10:33:10 AM »
Cathleen when we were kids every now and then little Dawn would cry on our shoulders. The most reverent JR would take her to his study and order her to remove her pants then he would feel her claiming he was checking she was growing up like a white woman.

Dawn went on to UNI and studied to be a social worker dealing with child abuse. The point in this tale is a lot of Social Workers are damaged before they become social workers. I rather think this is the case with our local one. He seems to hate people who live as he puts it an alternate life style he tries to force us into his style of conventionality.

To put it mildly he is full of shit to get his way.

I had recent test that show my bone density is very good and in fact to incidents here show that pointedly. The fall I had here would've broken a host of bones if I had osteoporosis instead I bounced and was covered in blood. And the battle of the blue bear would've crushed my ribs instead of giving me a good laugh

I'm still far from home but told I might only be four weeks away.

Ian

Cathrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2013, 12:45:25 AM »
four weeks away?  Oh, I hope so...and sooner.  You have been caught in a terrible set of buearocratic blunders and the fact that they have been intentioned makes my blood boil.  Cathleen

Ian H

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2013, 08:56:40 AM »
Cathleen
I take the aborignal saying it is easier to walk with the wind a veer to where you want to go to heart.

Ian

Cathrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2013, 02:43:33 AM »
" a veer"?
I'm not sure I understand the saying.
Cathleen

Ian H

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 10:15:09 AM »
cathleen
poor editing. It might surprise yoy I'm writing through both the haze of Edone and Oxycontin both heavy narcotics. It does me. To tell you the truth I can't make sense of that post it should read walk with the wind but veer towards where you want to go

Ian