Author Topic: Worried  (Read 2220 times)

Ian H

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Worried
« on: February 02, 2014, 10:56:23 AM »
I really didn't want to be in the SKIPE three way but my damaged brother wanted it.

My other brother is very much the image of his father. I'm always the black bastard who knows nothing and because of my heritage only possessing animal intelligence.

His wife is about as racist as he is.

But last week I was conned into a three way with him. As usual he was lauding it over Colin and I. "You two can't afford to go overseas. We can go each year and this year we are going to Thialand.

Normally this would give me a chuckle. Last time they were here, despite the fact we sell some of the best sapphires in the world his wife claimed our sapphires are inferior to Thia sapphires. Nobody could convince her that Thia sapphires were dug here and exported to Thailand. In fact the class we ship out bears the name Thia shit. A perfect description of quality. I suspect she will re import some of our stones. Stones she could've got much cheaper here.

I ask when they were going. "Feb 2."

I shook my head. "I would cancel if I were you?'

"What would you know?"

"That is Election day in Thailand and things are that heated there, things might end in civil war or at least civil unrest."

"Bull what would a black bastard like you know?"

I got sick of it and dropped out.

The other brother has told me they set off as planned. You can't say they weren't warned.

Ian

EverJack

• View Profile
Re: Worried
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »
Those types are all alike.  If they have problems, he won't mention them, and if they don't have problems, he'll say 'I told you we would have no problems'.

How is Colin these days, Ian?  You haven't mentioned him since your story about about all of your family.  It was when you first became a reporter.  If I remember, you were an idol to him.

Ed

Ian H

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 08:23:39 PM »
Ed
He had some tests the other day. We all knew he was a fetal alcohol syndrone baby and born a drug addict. But the doctor hit us with a very big surprise. When he was a baby we were told he was in hospital with meningitis. The tests the other day told a story. Part of his brain is dead as a result of shaken baby syndrome. I can believe this from the many times my arm was broken or pulled from its socket.

Ian

Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 02:57:32 AM »
I'd be a bit worried also mate.  Thailand can get crazy in a heartbeat.

I thought I had kind of a damaged child hood --- man it was a cakewalk compared to so many other stories I've heard lately.

Cathrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 02:54:07 AM »
I just can't imagine how sad and unfair your childhood was.  You are my hero, Ian;  you are the model of "nothing can stop a good man (or woman) if you believe in yourself."  Bravo.

And tho there is  plenty to be "Worried" about in this post, I worry most about the little brother.
Cathleen

Ian H

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 09:34:13 AM »
Cathleen
My childhood made me what I am today and I'm happy with me.

That is all that matters.

Ian

Cathrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 01:25:02 AM »
We're happy with you too. Cathleen